<body>
Saturday, 9 January 2010

SOON I WOULD STOP GROWING THANKS TO MY HEAVY HEAVY BAG!
Netball is really quite a hassle now. Training has become like a torture for us now SIGH.
Today, CCA fair was quite fun! :) We just kept shooting and... played tap tap with jaime, watched the performances and.... went parkway with jaime then we went my house. Lunched at Mos Burger but i still felt hungry. Walked around, went to buy my stationeries and .... i think we went back later. There was this show on channel 54 and it was so sad jaime cried ;s luckily i don't cry that easily ha. Then... jaime had to go later so now i'm all alone at home cos my parents went for wedding dinner :) I cooked spaghetti for dinner and this time, IT WORKS :)
-
Thank you for the ear piece jaime, i love it :)


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3