<body>
Monday, 9 November 2009

Netball today. But it was fun! haha! Woke up at 6am despite the fact that i was sleep deprived. Know why? Because the previous night, jaime and i video call. So fun! hahaha! Anyway, netball.
Yasmyn, chick, jasmine, jillian, shona, ria, stacy, nicole l, etc etc reached Macs first. haha, chick accompanied me to buy my sausage muffin thing without egg. haha. Yasmyn and jasmine went to buy porridge from KFC. HAHA! Everyone was trying one mouthful.
End up, claudia and i went to buy it. We got really high especially me. hahaha! Laughed at the chicken and the cars and the man. We sang sorry sorry also. Because i accidentally hit her injury by accident. HAHAHA! Anyway, yah. Fyi, claudia doesn't know how to eat porridge! She can scoop a mouthful of it, ending up with only a few amount left. Hahaha! I kept laughing at her. LOL. Started our warm ups blah blah blah, played blah blah blah. Then after netball, went pp to meet jaime, bought some things and headed to my house. I tried making mashed potato for lunch. Except that it wasn't mashed. Fck, i'm never gonna cook anymore! I'm so hopeless. Grr! Watched The Prince and I again. hahaha! I'm so lame. ==" yahhh. 7.30? Jaime left already. I had to wash up a basin of utensils. Oh my, it almost killed me. Parents was back. Even though i said i wasn't gonna cook anymore, i still made myself another dish. Hmm, nothing else to say i guess...? haha, CIAOSSU!


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3