
I can't remember what we did on Saturday, opps! Sunday, was a fun day! Celebrated my aunty's early birthday at Orchid Country Club. Headed to the Karaoke to sing! hahaha! It was so funny when the 4 sisters,(my aunties and my mum) sang but don't know the lyrics or the tune. Hee! Oh, jie and i managed to sing our Huan Zhu Ge Ge's song! It was awesome! sigh, but shortly after that we had to leave for dinner!!! Sadly, it wasn't that yummy.. What a disappointment. Worse still, the dizzy fairy casted quite a lot of dizzy spells on me. Bowled 2 games. Female VS Males. :)
Ended my day blissfully. haha!-
- went to HSBC which was all the way at Lido with Mrs Cullen. (she wanted me to call her that) haha! It was a long wait there just to deposit the money which took 5mins?!
- Went to buy lunch at Lucky Plaza for them. I couldn't remember their orders! (gosh)
- Went to buy scrotch tape at Art Friends.
- Bought wrongly, so i had to make my way up there, again.
- Had to buy Old Chang Ki for them.
I took quite a lot of trips eh. Personally, i felt it was a lot! I felt so tired of going up and down alreadyyyy! Sigh. Tomorrow i have to work again. Hopefully it'll be much better. :) I need to buy black shirt and jeans urgently!
Buhbyeeeee my friends! :D
P.S: photos will be uploaded on Facebook! :)

