HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
-
Teeheehee! My halloween was actually quite a boring day, but wonderful night.
I don't quite remember what happened in the morning except that i practically watched TV the whole day.
But there was a feast waiting for me on my dining table - my favourite crayfish and pork.
Ended off with Tiramisu ice cream although the weather was freezing. haha.\
I had a splitting headache which bothered me alot too.
I don't remember what i did after that, so end off yesterday's happenings. ;D
-
-
Today, went to grandma's house to visit again.
Headed off to MS with my mum alone. Peace.
Bought quite a lot of stuffs in 2hours. Surprisingly my mum was in a good mood to buy things i wanted. haha! We had tea at Coffee Bean. NICE. Cab home after that.
Watched Ice Age 3, awesome movie. It's so hilarious. haha!



