-
-
Went to school for a few hours just to take a listening compre exam (i slept half way) and an oral exam. For oral, my heart "boomboomboom" pump so fast! I don't know the name of the teacher who invigilated me, but she looks quite nice. Conversation went off well i think...? hmmm.
After that, went Tampins Mall to watch a movie - Deadly Tsunami. :s Jaime, Amanda and Jolene cried like as if there was really a tsunami coming hahaha! Practically the whole cinema cried, but i didn't. I was the only calm and expressionless one. Just that it's disgusting to see people die. I hate to watch shows like that. Gives me nightmares. Lol!
Walked around TI's urban write(?) and some places then century square and back to Tampines Mall. So lame, but it's quite fun. :) Trained back to jaime's house. Watched some cantonese show. (the name is veryvery long) It's nice! Teeheeeee! I'm so bored and quite hungry now. ;p
Ok, ciaossu! :D


