<body>
Be myself
Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Nice,
-
During card making, i was busy taking photos with Althea's magnificent camera and trying to finish my disgusting book. Hollow-eyed head etc. Aw, gross/
Watched movies @ the end of the day. I slept on Arnee's lap.
haha. Meiyee, Charlotte and i slept on arnee's lap.
Althea slept on mine.
Jillian slept on meiyee's stomach.
Sheryl slept on charlotte's lap.
We looked like small puppies. hee, cute! ;)
After school, stayed back until 2.40 with leona. Talked about lots of funny and memorable stuffs. ha! Bussed to jaime's house after that. Watch the cantonese show again. It's nice, but sometimes frustratinggggg! I can't stand it. LOL! Hmm, then yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
about 8 went to eat dinner @ alforno. Niceeee! :) ok, that's all. i'm tired. Ciao.
-
-
I'm so so so sorry.


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3