Rae
• In Macs, Rae looked like she wanted to bash the guy up just because he couldn’t understand what we were trying to say. HAHA.
• In Subway, Rae threw the bread on the paper then her veggie flew at me. Haha. Stupid.
• In Borders, I pulled Rae’s hair. And she looked like an ah soh. HAHA.
• Rae wanted a bra strap from Borders. HAHA, she buy for her grandma. -.-
• I asked Rae to dig her nose.
• Rae kept telling me she’ll not friend me, but 5secs later, she’ll talk to me. HA, loser.
• Rae will be going to act in Screams 2. Even when everyone leaves the cinema, she’ll continue to scream.
• Rae’s laughter is funny. She needs to slap her legs when she laugh.
Shona
• When said a tree was her friend, I got a shock when I saw. And I walked into the man’s toilet.
• In Subway, when I sighed looking at the big bread, Shona said “Boyfriend broke up ah.” I thought she said my boyfriend naked.
• Shona wanted the subway wrapper as wrapping paper. HAHA. Rae wanted 10.
• Shona and Rae were still playing with the FART BOMBS when Nc and I were waiting for them outside already. Retarded people.
• I asked Shona to dig her ear.
Nicole Chan
• Nicole wanted to act cool then I stepped on her skateboard. She almost fall. HAHA.
• At Subway, Nicole was emo-ing.
• Nicole hit me with her skateboard wheel and she hit Rae with the tip of her skateboard.
• I asked Nicole to dig her eyes. HAHA.
We were engrossed in a singlish book in Borders. Funny. The 3 devils took turns to step on my slipper. So irritating. In subway, i asked the uncle for 1 tomato, he really gave me 1 TOMATO. So dumb. HAHA! The lady serving us seemed so loud when we were at our table. But when we ordering, she was literally mumbling to herself. I kept tripping and slipping cos of my slippery slippers. HAH. As usual.
An advice: The plastic bag in subway can become our stocking when we're cold. :)
I'm a member of thick skinned club. Founder- Rae. Meiyee is a fan of it. :D
After parkway, i went jaime's house. I learnt a new word- pesky. HAHA.
It means irriting. I was being very pesky. I kept irritating her until she was so pissed. Yeahhhhh. I did copy finish my science. After that i went to lay down. Haha.
, sorry jaime for pissing you. haha. I'm utterly guilty.

