Quote of the day
-
Laughing is a crime in frown town.
-
Never frown in front of a clown.
-
Hotel = {janene:charlotte is a prostitute}
Do the math.
-
The not-so poems
-
Janene:
-
My name is Janene
I live in a coffin
with a dolphin
full of endorphines
and...
I eat pencils.
-
Arnee:
-
-
My name is Arnee
Nicknamed Barney
Sweet as honey
Makes me horney
and...
I like corn.
-
Charlotte
-
My name is Charlotte
I like faggots
Who eat maggots
It twitches my gullet
but...
I am a Tomato.
-
Kayxi:
-
My name is Kayxi
I'm so tasty
Like a daisy
My mind is crazy
and...
I love Jelly.
-
Althea:
-
My name is Althea
I live with Zalthea
My lifestyles' healthier
Now that i'm prettier
and...
I suck eggs.
-
Meiyee:
-
My name is Meiyee
I like PE
It makes me Pee
Like a flea
and...
I have menses.
-
Geraldine:
-
My name is Geraldine
I eat maggie
With Babi
Makes me flabby
and my boobs saggy
and...
Jangan Tension.
-
-
Yeah, we were bored so we made up this creative Not-so poems and quotes.
It's kinda fun when we had inspirations. Lol.
Only this evening did i realise EOY is starting this Thursday.
Come to think of it, it's quite scary. Lol.
-
-
-
I have hurt many people that i shouldn't have.

