As much as we want to go… we know that this isn’t the best time to leave Singapore. Right before our exams… wow we love ourselves.
We ate lunch then made our way into the departure hall to shop. Kay xi and I were still in our “I can’t believe we are going to HK now?! We have exams next week! We have to study!” But who cares… we decided to go crazy for the next 3 days and hope for the best! We started going crazy and singing “ heal the world… make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race…” Kayxi even took a mic from the toy shop and started to sing. OH why am I not surprised?! Hahahhaha! (by the way.. we bought that mic- it is a toy).
OH MY OH MY!!! They are showing 17 again and ghost of girlfriend’s past on the plane!!! AWESOME!!! I get to see handsome zac efron all they way to HK !!! aaahhh!!!!!! 
Arrived at Hong kong and the thing we bought immediately was our favourite XU LIU SHAN!! We don’t understand how come our friends can come to HK but have never hear of seen xu liu shan before! There is one in the airport! Dead tired… after eating supper we headed to our rooms and fell asleep immediately

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!!! We had to wake up at 8+ and its so super early… ugh…. But nevermind it is time to SHOPPPP!!!! After eating breakfast in a shop with rude waitresses we headed for the city to shop till we drop… awesome!!!! I love sei dou bei lei!! Did nothing but shop and eat! In the evening when we went back to our hotel to unload, kay xi, xiao yi and I decided to look for our bird nest!!! We walked here and there from exit B to exit M but we couldn’t find it!!! OH MY GOSH. MY FEET HURT SO BAD. We gave up and went to buy dinner for the rest instead. BIG SIGH… WHERE ON EARTH IS OUR HOME OF THE SWALLOWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? After dinner we went to our individual rooms to rest awhile and that’s when kay xi and I became crazy. We took out Yuxi’s new mic and started playing some songs. And there we go … Esp Kayxi… went insane la!! Singing and thinking she is some Korean rock star. My gosh.. HAHAHHAHAHA later we went to loi yang gai to shop again! By the time we reached the hotel we were exhausted! Good thing tmr we can sleep in and wake up whenever we want.
Arrived at Hong kong and the thing we bought immediately was our favourite XU LIU SHAN!! We don’t understand how come our friends can come to HK but have never hear of seen xu liu shan before! There is one in the airport! Dead tired… after eating supper we headed to our rooms and fell asleep immediately
SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!!! We had to wake up at 8+ and its so super early… ugh…. But nevermind it is time to SHOPPPP!!!! After eating breakfast in a shop with rude waitresses we headed for the city to shop till we drop… awesome!!!! I love sei dou bei lei!! Did nothing but shop and eat! In the evening when we went back to our hotel to unload, kay xi, xiao yi and I decided to look for our bird nest!!! We walked here and there from exit B to exit M but we couldn’t find it!!! OH MY GOSH. MY FEET HURT SO BAD. We gave up and went to buy dinner for the rest instead. BIG SIGH… WHERE ON EARTH IS OUR HOME OF THE SWALLOWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? After dinner we went to our individual rooms to rest awhile and that’s when kay xi and I became crazy. We took out Yuxi’s new mic and started playing some songs. And there we go … Esp Kayxi… went insane la!! Singing and thinking she is some Korean rock star. My gosh.. HAHAHHAHAHA later we went to loi yang gai to shop again! By the time we reached the hotel we were exhausted! Good thing tmr we can sleep in and wake up whenever we want.
Rise and Shine!!! Ah yis bought breakfast back for us to eat! We decided to go to “Mdm Tussauds” first. We too the tram to the peak. Kay xi saw this baby boy and fell in love with him. “So cute!! So cute!!!!!” was all she said. Hahah she even tried to take pictures of him secretly but the boy saw and kept frowning at her! WAAHAHAHA “kayxi ah….”
OH my gosh… I never expected Mdn Tussaud’s” to be like this?! SO COOL!!! All the wax figures that we saw there… they look so so real!!!! We all went mad and started taking pictures here and there! And seriously, my whole family comprises of drama queens... can see from the way everyone behaves. DRAMA HAHAHHA! 


After that we went to shopping malls to shop and we spent 2 hours in Zara. My oh My… 2 hours… But kay xi and I hardly bought anything la, so disappointed. Sigh… The Zara was huge!!!!!!! So big you can get lost in it hahah! We tried to find clothes to but there wasn’t!! How can it be right! The store is so big! But yeah… We sat on the chair and looked after our things while our mums and aunts went to look at the clothes. Each time they came back to the chair, they brought what seem like 10 hangers of clothes with them and we will be like “ WHAT?!?! WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND SO MANY CLOTHES?!” we can see the satisfied smile on their faces. Kay xi and I felt so sad we decided to try again!

The amount of clothes that they bought were like =/ Good for them at least! I bet it felt good!! Coming out of a store and buying more than 5 pieces of clothing. Shiok Shiok!! After that we took the train back and decided to come out from a different exit and….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR HOME OF SWALLOWS!!!!!! We practically screamed when we saw it and each bough 10 bottles! Ahhh how satisfying!!!!! We shopped more and were so hungry we all started to feel so tired. There and then we had almost the most satisfying meal ever… AND THEN… we started to shop AGAIN!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY OF SHOPAHOLICS. WE ARE AWSOME!!!

After that we went to shopping malls to shop and we spent 2 hours in Zara. My oh My… 2 hours… But kay xi and I hardly bought anything la, so disappointed. Sigh… The Zara was huge!!!!!!! So big you can get lost in it hahah! We tried to find clothes to but there wasn’t!! How can it be right! The store is so big! But yeah… We sat on the chair and looked after our things while our mums and aunts went to look at the clothes. Each time they came back to the chair, they brought what seem like 10 hangers of clothes with them and we will be like “ WHAT?!?! WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND SO MANY CLOTHES?!” we can see the satisfied smile on their faces. Kay xi and I felt so sad we decided to try again!
This time we took random clothes to try in the fitting room and we became crazy!!! We realised that the fitting rooms in that awfully big Zara were huge tooo!!! We tried clothes and took PICTURESSSS!! Kay xi got a little out of hand and started doing WEIRD STUFF. SERIOUSLY WEIRD. I SHALL NOT BOTHER TO DESCRIBE. Hahhahaha! I think we went in and out of the fitting room like 5 times and apparently we were very noisy because my aunt was complaining about us “Yeah la! They were so noisy ok. I could hear them from across the rooms” Well…. What else can we do right… We were so bored and we didn’t have clothes to buy!!!!
The amount of clothes that they bought were like =/ Good for them at least! I bet it felt good!! Coming out of a store and buying more than 5 pieces of clothing. Shiok Shiok!! After that we took the train back and decided to come out from a different exit and….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR HOME OF SWALLOWS!!!!!! We practically screamed when we saw it and each bough 10 bottles! Ahhh how satisfying!!!!! We shopped more and were so hungry we all started to feel so tired. There and then we had almost the most satisfying meal ever… AND THEN… we started to shop AGAIN!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY OF SHOPAHOLICS. WE ARE AWSOME!!!
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! We went back to the hotel with lots of bags we felt so satisfied!! GOOD DAY!!!!! The adults then had a hard time trying to squeeze every thing that we bought into our luggage but obviously they failed so we had to use their huge huge shopping bags :D WE ARE FRUITFUL AND HAVE MULTIPLED. Oh no oh no… Its time to go home tmr and guess what… KAY XI AND I HAVE NOT STUDIED AT ALL!!
Before
After3rd day: HOME SWEET HOME
In denial…Our tests is not coming.. We love shopping We should stay here. Oh nooooooooooooooo!! I hate to think about it! I don’t want to think abt it!!! Pleaseee!!! Haiii here comes our final day in HK… we ate mcdonald for breakfast and I am still craving for my grilled chicked burger… I will eat it in the airport. They better have Mcdonald’s there!!! We shopped around our area today. Kay xi and I spent 1 hour accompanying our xiao yi to her clothe shop. we had nothing to do but thank God for our best friend- CAMERA. We will never be bored with it around! we just sat in the fitting room and took pictures- AS USUAL. Ahahhaha that is our life :D
I don’t know why but our hotel bed seems so comfortable on the last day. I wish I had 1 more night! sigh this is all psychological I tell you. We headed for the airport soon after and we spent our time shopping there. I have absolutely no idea why they don’t sell soft toys in HK??!? Why?!?!? I combed the whole HK (ok almost) but they don’t sell dolphins and killer whales?! WHYY?!
In denial…Our tests is not coming.. We love shopping We should stay here. Oh nooooooooooooooo!! I hate to think about it! I don’t want to think abt it!!! Pleaseee!!! Haiii here comes our final day in HK… we ate mcdonald for breakfast and I am still craving for my grilled chicked burger… I will eat it in the airport. They better have Mcdonald’s there!!! We shopped around our area today. Kay xi and I spent 1 hour accompanying our xiao yi to her clothe shop. we had nothing to do but thank God for our best friend- CAMERA. We will never be bored with it around! we just sat in the fitting room and took pictures- AS USUAL. Ahahhaha that is our life :D
I don’t know why but our hotel bed seems so comfortable on the last day. I wish I had 1 more night! sigh this is all psychological I tell you. We headed for the airport soon after and we spent our time shopping there. I have absolutely no idea why they don’t sell soft toys in HK??!? Why?!?!? I combed the whole HK (ok almost) but they don’t sell dolphins and killer whales?! WHYY?!
OH GREAT THEY DON’T HAVE MCDONALD’S IN THE AIRPORT. And I am craving so badly for it. Oh my gosh what am I going to do??!! My grilled chicken burger.
Disneyland shop was such a disappointment I must say. We had high hopes and it got dashed. There was nothing really nice to buy from it. We ate our late lunch and headed shop here shop there then went to wait to board the plane.
Disneyland shop was such a disappointment I must say. We had high hopes and it got dashed. There was nothing really nice to buy from it. We ate our late lunch and headed shop here shop there then went to wait to board the plane.
Ok I SHALL TRY TO STUDY ON THE PLANE… Leading and influencing… Oh the joy… ok too much distraction. Everyone around me was watching some Korean movie and my ah yi was laughing so loud?!?!?!? I decided to watch and it yay! I got hooked on it too. Byebye FOMMMM!!!!
Oh well this was indeed a satisfying trip!!!
Wei Min =)
Oh well this was indeed a satisfying trip!!!
Wei Min =)

