<body>
Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Hello skies of blue and to the green grasses! :)
-
today is another not-so perfect day.
Started off with morning run. Torturous.
Had sharp pain in my ears. Told mrs lim.
She said it was spasmness in the cheeks.
I flexed my muscles too much.
I laughed at the sound of spasmness. Cute.
Nothing much until IT.
Took a gazillion photos for our stop motion. So funny.
Janene fell together with the soccer goal post. LOL.
After school went polyclinic with jaime and shona.
Wl, they just met like for 10mins and they shared a drink HAHAHA, funny to see.
So cool, i wouldn't do that though.
And throughout the whole day until 6? they laugh like crazy people. hahaha.
Lunched @ Macs. I was so scared to see jaime for long. She's so creepy.
(kidding!) :)
Went back to school and study. But didn't study much cos of the lack of time.
So yeah, ciao.


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3