<body>
Tuesday, 15 September 2009


"Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."


The day started of with a fight between Althea and I. Pretty hilarious. PC, everyone was turned on just because we're in the midst of learning about sexual stuffs. IT, everyone handed up their projects as instructed. And first we watched Arnee's group. Geraldine looked hilarious. Our group was next. It turned out so funny that i was tears were welling up in my eye. (if i said it correctly) The IT project was such a success thanks to JANENE CORTES. I love her. She hurt her leg, so pain that she couldn't walk but she still made it to school just to get us not into trouble. She stayed up till 3am just to finish it up. How nice is that. I love her. :D I took back my CA4 for geog. Result wasn't satisfactory, but i passed anyway. Nothing much is going lately, except that i've became very hardworking. But i know it's too late to do anything else... So i'll just pray and hope things would change for the better. hahaha.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3