<body>
Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Woke up, did some work. Then watched Ice age with my sister since we were home alone. It was a nice movie!! Haha, my sister cried when the saber tooth got biten. What the hell.. ==
Jaime came my house after school. Wah, waited at the bus stop for her for 45mins!! I was bored stiff. Reached my house, ate lunch. Then studied... She slept most of the time, but i did my work! Damn, i'm so hardworking! :D haha,
I was kinda high then, so i started making my mom & yuxi. hah, yuxi was pissed. whatever. ;p
Jaime got really high later on & she was so scary. haha. 6, she went home.
Oh dang!!! It's like everytime i complete on stack of hwk, i've another one waiting for me!! Whoa, imagine when i get back to school. I'll be loaded with hwks!!! So irritating lah! Pest!


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3