<body>
Sunday, 14 June 2009

Today is the most boring day ever!!!!!
Morning, wake up, went out for breakfast. Back to cousin's house, rot. Went to grandma's after that, rot rot rot! Then slept until 7plus. Woke up, daze away. Pizzahut came. It was the worse pizza day i've ever had. Was damn pissed. The pizza was some fucking unknown pizza and i didn't know how to eat it. I only ate 2 small slices of it for dinner. THAT'S ALL!!! D:
God, for some who eats alot like me, it's definitely not enough! Wanted to find snacks, no snacks!!! :@ Went to do my english assessment since there was absoltely nothing to do. Went to the bed to stare at the ceiling. Now, i'm on the com, not knowing what to do and there's no msn. Freak. I'll just listen to music to spend my fucking night.. Sigh,


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3