- JANENE CANDICE D. CORTES IS GROUNDED THANKS TO HER PHONE!!!
- JAIME NG JING WEN IS BLOODY NICE TO BUY ME THE THING I WANTED!!!
I'm so happy thanks to that now! Before that i was still angry with my parents for taking so long just to come back home from grandma's and tomorrow i've to go bac there again and to STAY OVERNIGHT! It sucks! I've nothing to do there, and it's so inconvenient for me to go out. D:
Went cousin's house today. Ate maggie mee for lunch. Watched HSM3 & Titanic. Titanic was kinda touching, but not to the extent where people cry. At least, not for me. And i don't know why geraldine lim hui ling that loser loves it so much. =.= Hougang mall ate dinner @ 5. That was the earliest time i've ate dinner in my life.. So weird to eat so early. (now i'm so hungry thanks to early dinner) Argh, i'm craving for a sandwich nowww!
Grandma's place after that. Grandma looks weaker than ever... D:
Yup, was then angry with my parents. Blah blah blah.
- Geraldine has a screwed up mind!

