I am bloody under quarantined. That's a sad & happy thing at the same time.
Sad, i was looking forward to wearing the unconfortable and hot uniform and seeing my friends. Happy, i haven't do hwk. And i've got extra one week to do it! Awesomeeee. I don't have to rich right? hahaha! I'm such a dock//
-
Rip MJ.
-
Met jaime, amanda & tifflin at school's bus stop. in the bus, amanda & jaime laughed at me for some reasons. What the hell lah. Embarassing. Pastamania-ed @ pp. It was so hot, so i made faces. Amanda laughed again. =.= Wow. Went to find for jelly?? At the traffic lights, i slipped & almost fell. But i knocked my knuckles onto the green hand bar. It's so pain!! Now there's a blueblack. Embarrassingly, jaime ng saw. Damn. walked around to find, cannot find. So gave up. Waited for Mr lim to come fetch. Went science center cos they got competition... yah. they look so nervous & stressed up. Maybe cos there were cameras and fierce judges? I don't know. Whoa, if i were there on stage, i'll probably turn white. hahah! After that, exit into the shop. Amanda & i bought a ball. It's so nice and bouncy! (: Trained to tm. walk walk, amanda lost her wallet. So trace back, but still cannot find.. (poor thing) amanda's poppa had to fetch her, so she left. ohohoh!!!! after buying fries, amanda wanted to go out. I said "so hot!" then jaime don't know anything, said " that's why i'm not eating." Oh my my, it was damn funny. We were talking about the weather, she's randomly referring to her fries. Man, i laughed for so long that tears were coming out. haha! Anyway, cabbed home. jaime was angry with me. So we fought in the cab but laughed in there too.. haha!
Dearest Aunt Agony,
-
Hey, thanks for just now Mrs Efron. I really needed that!
All those confidement, was great. I mean, i was really in a dilemma. Even now, i still am.
It's like a maze. And i'm really stuck in it. haha! But i'll find my way out of it! You're my SOS!
I love you!
-
Dearest _____,
-
I'm sorry.. You may not know i'm referring to you. But Arnee & i do. I didn't treat you the way you think i did. I've treated you like one of my best pals! You know?
I told Arnee, i didn't think ____ would think that way. Like why would she bother about me? I mean good way. Why would she be angry if ____"stole me" away from her.. It's not like i'm important to ____ anyway. Yea, that was how i feel. Seriously, i always tried treating you the best i could. Like how a true friend would. But i think i've yet to accomplish that. It's okay, i'll try again. Hopefully this time, i'll succeed.
I'm sorry!

