Hey hey heyyyy! :D
-
Went Suntec then Marina with my mum and sister. Bought clothes and stuffs lah.
Ate at Crystal Jade. Wah, super duper full!!! I falt so bloated and uncomfortable.
Cabbed home. Rest for awhile, went out to ecp to meet Jaime, Amanda, Sonia, Nadia, Natalie and Xingwen... Stayed at the arcade, went to the hawker centre to eat stingray with Amanda, Jaime & Xingwen. The stingray was bloody spicy. Now inside my body burns. Badly. Went pp to look for my mum. Developed photos. Went to met her, and i went home. So tired and my body stills burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhh!
-
Continued~~
-
Fucktard!!!! I have to go for freaking tuition!!! English one!!! It's like, what's the point!!!! There's nothing to learn in an english tuition! And it costs a bomb!! A fcking bomb that can explode and destroy whole of America!!! (No link, out of point) Anyway..... I rather spend 12 hours doing english assessments and all than go for some freaking tuition! Waste my time, wl eh!
-
Jaime Ng!!!! Hey hey hey, don't be so sad kay!! Worse, you don't know why you're sad! (Sigh) Cheer up man! :D
-
-
I wanna watch Little Mermaid nowwww! I just heard Under the Sea and it's whoa! Niceeee!
-
-
F is for friends who do stuffs together
U is for you and me
N is for NE where and NE time at all
Down here in the deep blue sea

