<body>
Sunday, 7 June 2009

Eh yah! Jaime ng ask me blog about those missing days, but i can't remember what happen on 4th & 5th. Tsk!

*Thinking in progress~

3rd June: Jaime's house.

  • First thing i did there was sleep. HAHA.
  • Watched abit of tv then i had to do my hwk that was given by my mum. Wl, damn alot. Idiot.
  • I was hungry! Then we make our own meals. I cook eggs and jaime brew coffee for her sister. She keep adding things for her sister. -.- In the end, it was perfect. Cooked noodles too.
  • Rot in her room then esso-ed. Took photos downstairs her house.
  • Went back her house to take photo too. Her sister joined us. Haha, so nonsense. -.- Ate dinner.
  • Eileen Ng said something about a phone that shakes when you answer it or end the call.. Then we thought of different scenarios where we end that call. Jaime and i laugh until stomach pain. HAHA. My dad called after that too. Then i pretend to shake it to end the call. It "worked". So awesome! :D

4th, 5th June: I think i was at my grandma's. YEAH! Slacked there.

6th June: In the morning, went my OTHER grandma's place. But morning, went to cycle with my family first. Tiring man. I felt so uncomfortable at my butt there! Maybe cos i didn't cycle for ages that's why. -.- watched movie at grandma's to kill time. Time to go for tuition. I gave jaime a scare when i saw her. Haha, her face was ultra funny. Looks like..... (O.O) < style="COLOR: #339999"> Jaime ng saw the purple glass, she started getting excited over it and the man behind the counter laughed. Wanted to get plastic bag fr fries. So i walked up and down macs just to swallow my food before heading to the counter. Haha, the same man laughed at me. And unfortunately, jaime saw! #$^*@%^&#%! Tuition-ed. & i said so loud that her math do wrongly when Mr Gan was there. Then she acted like she know when she dont know. HAHA! After tuition, while walking to bus stop, i got a shocked when the motor made the 'POKE' sound. HAHA! Oh mymy, so funny. Bus-ed home.

TODAY! : Movies with Jaime, eileen and my family. Just that i watched only everyone except my parents. Hannah Montana the movie. Haa. Fetched them at 12nn. Ate at Earle's swensons since there wasn't the other swensons like at parkway. :( Spent like half of my money! Got ready for the movieeee. Went in early and rot there. The movie was nice and somehow touching?? Haha, the Ngs cried but my sister and i are "cold blooded", we didn't. Went marina fr don't know what reasons. Ate swensons fr dinner. OH MY JEEZUMS! I was so pekcek and pissed of after eating my crayfish pasta!!!!!!!!!! Know why, know why?!?! Cos i should have ate chicken baked rice! I was hesistating whether or not to eat crayfish or chicken baked. And DAMN! I ordered SUPER SODA thinking it would be the type i wanted! And it turned out quite the opposite! It didn't state there with ICE CREAM, WHIP CREAM AND BLUEBERRY BERRIES!!!! IT DIDN'T! I WASTED $5.40 on that frigging drink! Oh mymy, it was so frustrating. I really really really wanted jaime to buy me this keychain thingy, but she had no money. I was damn sad. But nvm lah, don't think there is anymore anyway. (: Mrt and bus-ed home. I'm angry with eileen ng! She's an asss!!!! And her top kept dropping, until her bra can see. Dumb block. -.- OMG! FINALLY, DONE BLOGGING! THIS IS TORTURING MAN!!!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3