Damn it!!!! I just blogged like 1 page and i accidentally cancelled everything! Now i've to re-type EVERYTHING again. Provided i remember what i wrote... So, here goes..
Cab-ed to j's house at 9plus since i had nothing to do at home. Wah, shiok river damn shiok lah. Haha, went there quite long then played that "blue slide" or "blue thingy". I forgot what jaime calls it, so yeah. The rule said " Do not take the ride if have any hesistations or not in the right physical condition." And i was hesistating whether or not should i take.. I shouldn't have take it. Like seriously shouldn't... Took skyrider, it was lame lah. Don't know why j. and amanda like to sit.. -.- went up to the purple slide thingy. Only J, amanda & rachel got stuck while sliding down. The rest of us didn't. Mohahaha. We're so good with that slide ah. :D Tsunami-ed. It was fun pulling them around with their floats. But tiringg. Played the Ular-lah total 3 times just because the photos didn't look nice. Aye, in the end also never buy any. -.+ We also played with the foam thingy. Jaime put too many on me until it went into my eyes and i was blind for the moment
OHHH! I BANG INTO THE HEIGHT BOARD THINGY AND IT WAS SO PAISEH!!! JAIME NG JING WEN LAUGHED AT ME LIKE SHIT! ARGH!!! !#^%^%$^!$%#$&^%
~CONTINUE~
Bathed with our clothes on with j. So hard to bathe. Hahaha. Pastamania-ed. I bought 1plate of spaghetti and 1 pizza. Eat damn alot right? I know man. Hahaha! Jaime had some kind of issues and started 'Ahhh ahhh ahhh-ing' Which was so troubling and noisy! Tried shutting her up, but she continued. -.- Bused to whitesands then train-ed home with tifflin, jaime and rachel... So tired after all day of fun. Wooh.
2 June 2009
Early in the morning, my mum woke me up from my beauty sleep! I was so pissed lah! But my grandma fainted yesterday. So we had to take care of her at her house since everyone was working except my mum.. Headed there in my dad's car. Shortly after, walked to my cousin's house. Watched abit of tv until 1plus??? Computer-ed. Webcam-ed with jaime just now for awhile... Haha. Me and my cousin started experimenting with eggs. And obviously, i cooked a better egg then her. She tried egg with cheese. But it turned out... Cheese-less? HAH. Jaime just started studying with amanda they all and no one's entertaining me. I shall go sleep now. :D
So ciaos. hahaha!
Labels: I think i established the fact quite marvellously the last time.

