<body>
Tuesday, 30 June 2009








Crazy girl,

(laughs)
love her eh!


Nicole Chan! I shall announce to the world! YOU BLOODY MISS ME!!! hahaha! You're so awesome eh! hahaha! Someone was looking for me today eh! Not bad, not bad! :D
And and and!!!! Post the smallest shit on your blog! Something like....... "I miss Kayxi!!" yah, sounds good eh! hahaha, post it, post it! :D
Finally!!! I met them!! haha, after so long... Woke up @ 12 plus. Realised my maid didn't iron my shirts that are slowly stacking up! I got damn pissed. The previous time, she had NO TIME! What the fck lah! How can like this one?! In the end, i iron it all by myself. ARGH! Anyway, bathed & prepared to meet them. I shouldn't have listen to janene and left house @ 1355, due to some reasons. Alighted, so embarrassing!!! But, i miss them. Alot. haha! bus to bedok & trained to pasir ris. There was this boy, so freaky! We all don't know if they woman is his mom or teacher or whoever, we're still wondering. Anyway, he was so funny! haha.
we're at ehub, bought the tix. still had time, so lunched at Pastamania. J & i didn't have time, so we "da bao" in. It's more exciting eating pizza on the side table, in the cinema. haha. The show was awesome! And i kept disturbing sheryl during the show. :P (sorry lah!) after the movies, took a few pictures and went back home. Yup, that's mostly about today. :D


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3