-
Jaime came my house today!! :D Whoo! I've got company. haha! She came at 10+? I had to rush to wash up and all. Watched some tv. Then lunch. We had an afternoon nap too. Brought my sister down for a swim. But of course, i didn't swim. haha. Both of us joined my mum to watch the korean entertainment. And we laughed like nobody's business. It was super funny. haha. Played with the basketball & it was dinner time. It was a feast! With all the food on the table, i was starting to salivate. Even now after i eat. haha. During dinner time, my mum was so hilarious. Her expression was a real joke. I was so ticklish during that period of time. hahaa! My mum eats like a cow. With stalks of leaves sticking out of her mouth. HAHA! I had my omellete cake for dessert. It's so yummilicious! Watched BOF. After awhile, jaime had to go. So sent her to the gate.
-
-
-
Sian, i'm going Bintan on tuesday. I DON'T WANTTT! D:
-
Happy Father's Day to all daddies in the world!! :D

