<body>
Sunday, 3 May 2009

Woah, i realise i can live without a computer leh. Not bad.. Haha!
Yesterday was fun! :D Went j's house in the morning.
I DIDN'T WAKE JAIME'S SISTER UP! It was her niece. She kept throwing balloons at us lah.
So its not me! Cheh. Stayed in the room to 'sleep'. Then her niece came.
Went city plaza to eat. Then went bedok to do something? I don't know. I was so sleepy. So slept on jaime's shoulder and her niece sleep on her lap. I think jaime felt comfortable...? Hee.
Went to buy cake. Geez. I was in need of a toilet lah! So uncomfortable!!! Stupid jaime keep "shh-ing"! Argh. Went home, amanda and tifflin was there already. Buttt! The toilet was occupied! So unlucky ah. Went to the maids one in the end. HAHA! I have no idea why the baby neice is so scared of me. Wth lah. I didn't even do anything on her. Cheh.
Went downstairs to play. Haha. Jaime wanted to go into the water, so i pushed her down loh. That crazy girl forced me into the water! She splashed water at me lah! Damn... I haven't swim for 2years? Yeah. Haha. After so long, that was like the first time... So yeah. Play here played there. Fun... Amanda was such a loser lah. Haha, she kept on asking how to swim even after people teach her. ARGH!
The guard came, so we got up. Showered with amanda and jaime WITH OUR CLOTHES ON. It was uncomfortable after that. Like not really clean. haha. I took the longest to change because i was scared. Haha! So noop. We skipped tuition. I felt so bad but it was worth it...? I don't know. Haha. Started taking pictures after that.
Go to http://thewayof-life.blogspot.com/ to see the pictures ah. I lazy upload. Haha.
I LOVE BULLYING JAIME'S SISTER! Its a hobby for me already... Haha!
10plus went home. Then yeah. Haha! I had fun. :D


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3