<body>
Sleepover.
Sunday, 17 May 2009

"Dear diary, today, is the th day of my 8th life. I did abnormal things like always, such as...
Going to jaime ng jing wen's houseeee for sleepover. It started since friday. Went to school to meet joyce and jaime, and then proceeded to her house. Her baby niece came, and her hair was so cute. Hahah. But sad to say, she's scared/ hates me. Hahah. Anyway, i forgot what really happened. So yeah. In the night, joyce and i were playing with matresses. IT WAS AWESOME! We both laughed until like mad. And fell loads of times. Joyce knocked her head on the floor, then her face was so funny. I skidded on my knees and it was so painful. Hhaha. Buttt. Fun. Jaime tried once. Her face was funny, but didnt fall. Cheh. Foo had to go home. So yeah. In the night, watched some tv, got ready to sleep. But we couldn't. And i was so scared cos the moment i off the lights, it's like pitch dark lah! In the end, jaime went to off it, after i slept properly. haha! What a noob. Woke up several times in the night for god-knows-what-reasons. In the morning, went to joyce house to collect my disc. In the bus, there was this aunty. And her chinese essence was so funny. It was so monotone. Stayed in her house for awhile to bully her. :D We were so sleepy due to the lack of sleep. Tuition-ed ah.
Reached home around 9.45? Watched BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!! I've watched it for 2-3 times, i still don't get bored of it! Know why? Cos yi jeong is inside! Omg, he's so cute. :D :D :D
Slept at 12am cos j was tired. But when she got onto the bed, she wasn't. Didn't slept until 4plus. I was a rather difficult and troublesome night for jaime. hahaa. Morning, we were dead beat. But woke up still. Ate lunch, got back to the room. J had major cramps. And she was so noisy! haha! I was praying, yet she asked me stop talking to myself. -.- -.- -.- Wth lah.
And my phone couldn't work lah! I was so pekcek! Tried fixing it, but it was a failure. HAA.
went home at 4. And i'm so bloody tired right now! My eyes are closing!
JAIME! I ENJOYED MYSELF YO. Thank you. :D :D :D


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3