I love sitting beside sheryl and hate sitting behind geraldine that stupid pig. She would keep leaning back, then my table would move up. So disturbing! I hate it. But sheryl is the opposite. We communicate through post it(s). Hahah, then keep writing notes to each other. And she copies fast, while i copy slow. She'll teach my science or probably maths, then i tell her the chinese words that she don't regconise. haha. Sheryl and i were complaining about all the teachers that came into class. All pms like shit lah. Like they're having 'headaches'. Please, who's the one sitting for the exams lah. Freak. We more headache lah.
Ohh. Althea fell. She told me not to tell the world. But i'm gonna announce it right now to piss her off! ALTHEA fell. HAHA! If althea read this, she'll kill me.
My chinese teacher is awesomely cool! I love her. I really wanna go on a trip with her.
She goes to many cool countries. Like today, she showed us photos/videos of her going to ALASKA. Geez. It was amazing. The photos said it all. Haha, but because of global warming, the glaciers are melting. So from today on, i'm gna watch out for global warming! Haha.
Parkway-ed with joyce and jaime. Foo and i ate lunch. We were probably eating QUITE slowly, so jaime gave us a limit. Haha! Foo ate like a child. Went her house after that. But played at the play ground. Both of us played catching. -.-
Aiyah, went up then her mum was watching boys over flowers. I watched for awhile. 2Js were laughing at me cause the mum was talking to me about it. -Aiyerr! You both suck!!! .... KIDDING-
Went home around 5plus. Met mum at parkway again. ahaha.
Tmr i'm gna be so sian. Damn.

