<body>
Wednesday, 8 April 2009

I'm not lazy. I just don't feel like blogging on a dead blog! Thanks to him... I feel like deleting the blog. Should i? I think Jaime Ng would chop of my head and sell to those butcher... If that's what you call it/ spell it...
I'm so tired now! Today nothing much happen. Very tired. In class, i kept bullying Mooma. And its damn funny and fun. Stupid pirahna kept disturbing me. Oh, forgive me for my spelling! I don't know how to spell and i'm lazy.
Arnee never come today manz. Hope she's still alive. PFT. I got all As but 1 B. Which is sit & reach. I was so happy to get B for that! I've never pass D before! :D But then........ 2 more cm, i get As. 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgoodness lah!
-
-
-
-
-
I can't think! Stayed back to do art. Wah, can die man. So hard! I have no skill in painting! I kept on shivering. I gave up in the end. Hahaha. Netball was fun but very tired. I made Foo injured. Hahaha! Cool man. But sorry ah stupid fool! After that, went BBT with juniors and fathiah. Bought our stuffs, senjoo and i ditched Foo and NC. hahaha! Funny man. Then we started talking about some people... Heeheeheee! Not from our school ah. Just some weird strangers. Haha! Jaime finish already, then she washed her hair. She looked so funny when you look up. Like lion. HAHAHA! We wanted to show Jaime the worms that foo and i saw 2 times. But it seems like whenever Jaime's there, they don't come out. Argh. Irritating! Reached home about 8pm? I'm so tired now. Tmr Jaime go malaysia. Sigh. Hahaha. I'll miss her! But nvm. Its just 4 days. No more sleepover on her birthday, but sure have sleepover some other days? Hahaha. Damn, i'm so tired!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i say that quite alot of times. But whatever. Kay, bye. :]


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3