<body>
Sunday, 19 April 2009

Aiyah, today got grandpa's birthday. So yeah. I read finish literature already. Happy ending ah. hahah, not bad. I hate shylockkk!!!!!!!! Stupidass.
Anyway, went vivo to shop with my moma. Bought things ah. So never go there for nothing. Came home at 6plus? Yeah. Com-ed all the way. Now i'm so bored.. Sigh.
SHERYL LIU AIN'T GNA BE IN SCHOOL TOMORROW! HURHURHURHURRRR!
But, CHARLOTTE LOW KAI YUXI IS GNA BE IN SCHOOL!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Heyo! Don't be sad kay. Things would come and go like a thunder. So, take it easy man. Don't cry anymore i tell you. Hahaha! Haiyer, i don't know how to help you lah. So yeah. CHEER UP DUDE! :D


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3