<body>
UBER FUN.
Sunday, 15 March 2009

Yesterday was a damn fun day for me. :D

First went school for parent-teaching meeting. Chit-chat with Najwa and Cherri until its my turn. Woo! My turn already. Frankly speaking, I’m quite scared… Mrs Ooi surely say I naughty whatsoever. But in the end, NEVER. She just talked about the marker thingy arnee caused, say I get distracted easily. Hahah! I’m gonna go back for remedial every Tuesday! I must improve my maths!!!!!! Omg, I feel scared, yet I lazy to do anything about it. - What the hell Kayxi!- Anyway, other than that, she got no complains. I was so relieved lah! I hate parent-teacher meetings. Always making me so nervous… Argh! Then talked to Najwa and Cherri with Yuxi again in the canteen. Hahah. Went to the hall for the talk. The boring talk. Blahblahblah. Followed Jaime to her class collect her report book. My dad fetched us go home for me to take my phone and some other things. But know what? I only came down with my phone! Until Jaime asked me, then I realized! I really damn blurr man! anyway, went her house to sleep. AGAIN. I had nightmare. –Jaime, did you know?- Her sister randomly crave for steak. So ask us if we want. We never eat breakfast and lunch, so okay loh. And we wore damn nice lah! we wore PE attire! Hahah! When calling the waitress/waiter, I shouted “excuse me” then Jaime they all so paiseh. Call for bill also. Jaime kept on covering my mouth. Hahah! Omg, she go help pay extra $5, then she was doing some weird action, I laugh until can die man! Damn funny lah! HAHA.

In the bus, we were damn high. I don’t know why but yah. Laugh nonstop ah! Went 7-11. Jaime bought her Kinder Joy, I buy my seaweed just for the bookmark. Hahah! Jaime needed to pee! She shake her butt when she walk down, I bet she don’t know. But she did! I laughed my ass off lah! HAHAHAHAHA! Omg, damn funny ah! She ran home first. Reach home, both of us squeezed into the small couch eating our junk. HAHA. I purposely disturb her. Then her face was so funny. Her chocolate got toy inside lah! So cute. So I start fixing and fixing. So fun. :D 6.20pm, headed for tuition. Shoe spoiled. Ahahaha! So paiseh. In the bus, the bell was uber disgusting! I started making the sound too. Jaime laugh like crazy girl like that. Hahah! Threw all the rubbish at Jaime. Hahah! Jaime keep asking me buy shoe. I think they only has those toilet ones ah… Haha! Jaime laugh like crazy woman AGAIN. Reach tuition place already, Shuchun go play with the bayblade. Then flew until don’t know where. We climb here climb there, cannot find. In the end, its on the floor. Wth. -.- Then Jaime go make a funny face, made me laugh like shit. HAHA. tuition seemed so long. But fun. Hahah! But Tifflin never come. Don’t know why… cos of my stupid shoe, I wear her shoe then piggyback her. My knee was damn pain after that. But its not her fault. :D In the bus, scary things happened ah. THANKS TO JAIME LAH! Somemore I have to walk in the dark and I scared loh! Considering, I was the only girl on the whole stretch of road! Only this aunty was walking with me for at least 2mins. Reach home, I was damn hungry. Whole day, I only ate 1 proper meal which is delifrance that meal. Other than that is rubbish… Sigh.

I must start studying later!!!! ARGH!!!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3