Okayyyy… I’ll start by saying what Amanda told me to.
This week was fine as I did not blog for the week.
Better think its cool or she’ll be sad… I won’t talk about today first.
I made this game up. And we played it during literature and English on Friday! Geez, cool I tell you! We have to stare at a particular person/ thing. Either Charlotte, Arnee or I will call for another thing. Then we have to stare at that thing. First to laugh PAY UP! In the end, Arnee and I lose the most.
OHHH! And we had to ACT for Chinese. First thing, I wasn’t in good mood. So for the first time, I didn’t laugh. My role was just to get down the dang ‘bus’ after 15 secs. Aha! Lame ah… And Arnee expects me to call her yoyo and she calls me hoops. What the hell right? Haha!!! Anyway, that’s our lamenisity, so blah.
Argh. I can’t remember what other cool things happen man!!! DAMN IT. Jaime claims I have STM but I don’t!!! It just slipped out of my mind!
Alright. Start of with exercise today. Piang. Damn fun seh. As usual, we ran. Speaking of running, my 2.4km got 12.56mins. cool ah. Hahah, so happy. But anyway, continue… So, had to do some back razors thing? Yah, aiyah my vagigi so pain man! Crappy.
Kay. history is shit without Miss Chua! I can sleep man. I didn’t bring activity book. Then go ask from Jaime secretly. She like talking to ghost. Hahah! So scary leh! I was panicking man. science, I forgot what happen. Probably because its not worth my remembrance.. Recess time. Wah, char and arn expect me rush down to buy food like down to buy food typical singaporean like that. So kanchiong… Dnt next. Boringgg! I was lost lah! I didn’t know what to do. Like some lost dog in its kennel. ._. Geez. I HATE Dra.math! So ARGHHH! She’s getting on my nerves. Never can I not complain about her every Monday mannn. Disgusting much.
Assembly was damn funny lah. 1. because of
Arnee and I would keep staring at Jaime and she’ll start laughing to herself. Aiyah, she shy ah. Then
Oh my goodness, I’m so in loved with pokemon out of a sudden. Must be Arnee and Sheryl they all. Bring back all my childhood memories. I remember my cousin used to force me into watching it. But now I didn’t regret watching it. So nice! “ Pokemon! I choose you!” oh my! So cool!!!! Kay, stop nonsensing around Kayxi. Don’t be an idiot lah. Arnee, Jaime and I are rubbishing on msn now. Haha, arnee is retarded. With all the recording clips. -.-
Bye.
Yo! This is goodbye ah. I think I made the right choice right? You’re happy now right?
I mean what I say on msn. Get over it. Even if I want to disappear also cannot!! I’m not dust. Can just *spoosh away. Like I said. Some things are just temporary. Like me. Sigh. We’ve got 1 year or more left. I didn’t tell you this. Cos I know you’ll be sad. But if I don’t, you’ll be more sad right? Yah. I hope I don’t regret.

