<body>
Saturday, 21 March 2009

I'm so tired to blog nowadays. Its like so tiring. Damnit. Anyway, came back from trip at 1plus? Yeah. 5 hour ride. Its disgusting. And worst thing is, i have car sickness. I could have vomit my guts out. Damn! So good to be back home. Haha! Nowadays i started watching korean drama for some i don't know what reasons. Planned to go parkway with Foo. But in the end, NEVER. Anyway she had tuition at 5.30pm. It'll be kinda rush. But whatever. FOO, NEXT TIME WE SHALL GO! :D hahaha! Soon, time to meet J in school. Ended up at bus stop. I felt sick so didn't really talk much at first. Until later. hahah. Weirdishly me. Anyway.... I think J was high at that time. She kept nonsensing around. :S Went Giant to buy her food. Then rot at borders. Time to go for tuition, took the bus. Reached there quite early. So stayed under her house. I wasn't acting like a monkey, damn it! It was because Jaime was daydreaming about some idon'tknow what things. So i was bored, and thus, self entertaining! Haiyerr! During tuition, okayokay lah. After tuition, Jaime don't know what happen. Shuchun and i played like shit. She kept on giving weird faces which seriously tickles me. Anyway, got home. Ate dinner. Webbing. And later, SLEEP. My very favourite thing to do. Hahah! Nothing in life is ever better than a good night sleep. LASTLY.


To my one and only BABE.

SUPS ARNEE WARTINI AMIR!

You're one year older than Charlotte! You should be proud of that! Hahah!

In JACKASM, you're the second oldest man! Kay, crap!

Thanks for all the gossips we we spoke of. Without you, the gossip book would be full of doodles!

Today, its all about you. Its all about you baby. Have a funderful birthday cause JACKASM are with you this year. :D

I won't say much here cause my actions will tell everything.

Lastly after lastly, Iloveyou babyyy!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3