<body>
Wednesday, 18 March 2009

I'm at my wits end. I really don't know anymore. I don't want to lose anyone. All those things that i said to you, Why can't you just believe it?! Why must you keep thinking about things that are beyond reality? It'll only drift us away. Make me hate myself more. I know you said i mean alot to you. But i must say, i don't feel it. I know i said i won't force you. And i won't. Because i'll be so irritating. Like i said, i'm not God. I can't take away yours sorows with a click on the finger or a twist on the wand. All i can do is to comfort you when you tell me things. When you want a hug, i give you. That's all man. But i can't even do that. Whether i leave or not, it doesn't matter at all. AT ALL. Friend, now my turn to ask you. What am i to you? Seriously ah, tell me the answer which i can believe. DAMN! THIS THINGS ARE KILLING ME!


Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3