Hi. Geez, I sound so formal… -.-
Today was fun(x3) lah! morning papa fetch me to school. – that’s why I reach so fast, Jaime ng- She on the bus at 6.38am, I still at home. 5mins later, I’m in school, she haven’t reach. HAH! Lose….r. every morning I’m so tired to go school, but once I reach school, I don’t want the day to end. Sigh. Today, started off with English. Boring, as usual. But I was busy replying someone’s letter ah. So never really bothered. Hahah! Today, maths teacher got pms or something?? Go throw books on CMY’s table to give out. But teacher denies it. We all laugh cos of Meiyee’s face. I continued writing the letter. Who ask maths so boring? Class was discussing about the class tee. So much chaos. Until the teacher come. So much conflict too. This one don’t want, that one don’t want. Wah, class committee so poor thing ah. Hah. Then recess so fun! I got so high. I started to scream before I laugh everytime. All thanks to Janene D! Yesterday after assembly, I scream before laughing. Naturally, not on purpose. And that’s how it started. Yah, quite cool lah. But charlotte and meiyee got really irritated and moved to another table. Hahah! Nevermind, I’m okay being a loner. Literature teacher says it gives us time to think and reflect. :D I reflected abit. But its private. Anyway… Art was fun. But I can never draw a perfect square. Or probably a relevant one. It’s always out of shape! I took so long to just draw 5 squares. I even had to use two rulers and help from Arnee lah. So toot. History is really boring. My chapter 7 is so clean because Miss Chua ain’t our teacher anymore lah! If not like so many things highlighted and notes. This teacher like married to the workbook! Everything also workbook workbook. What the hell lah! Jokes also not funny, only we say funny. Then his face so solemn. Damn it! Luckily science was only ½ hour. And teacher was late. Nice. After school, suppose to go home but walk to bus stop with Jaime. In the end, go her house. Hahah! So random.
She keep molesting me!!!!! ARGH! And she finds it fun! Omg. Lots of weird things happen. Hahah. 4plus, go home. –JAIME! I DIDN’T GET LOST. I FOUND MY WAY BACK- I’m not that blurr lah! Haiyah! Tmr go Kallang again. Surely will have fun I think. Can bully sec 1 again. Hee!

