Good evening people.
PE was fun. But quite angry with the people. They always so slow. Argh! Ran 1 round Ngee ann and our school again, then did sit & reach and standing board jump. It was fun. Geraldine does it very funnily. She shakes her butt when she half squat down. Omg, funny man! I can do standing board jump, but my sit & reach like shit. I don’t know what’s up with the pink today, so yah. Anyway, my sit & reach got only 31. Hahah! So lousy ah… I not flexible at all man. So disgusting. Short hands. Damn! Then English was boring. So write letter again. But we missed half of it? Hahah! I HATE MATHS TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH! Teacher is soooo irritating! Talk about her only spoil my day. Recess was the same. History sucks! So boring! More boring than attending some mother and daughter conference man! What the. Science, do experiment only. Boringgg! Chinese got poem thing. Boring… Did it in like 10 mins then go sleep. So shiok ah. Haha!
OH OH OH! AND SOMETHING FUNNY HAPPENED!!!!
Sheryl wanted to throw Arnee’s wallet to her. The her throwing sucks! (kidding Sheryl) HAHA! Karthi too tall, then the wallet hit her head. Omg, damn funny lah! Charlotte, Arnee and I laughed our heads off ah. After school, I was DAMN HIGH. I screamed before I laugh again. Damn funny lah! Janene’s reaction made me more high. Omg, disaster!!!! Then silent laughter again. Geez, so fun. Right arnee?? Haha! went netball. Then blah blah. Play truth or dare with juniors and Ally. End alrdy. Sonia let me drink her water through the net. Omg, so embarrassing ah. Then my shirt got blue blue now! ARGH!!! Went macs. Eat then go home. Bored in the name of lee sian long now. Sigh. Jaime and stupid foo-l entertaining me now. Hahah, Jaime and I talking about our wonderful future. Mohahahaha!

