<body>
Forgive me.
Sunday, 8 March 2009

Dad took away my computer again. So only now then post. He always threatens me by taking the com away. Sigh.

Kay, Friday!

Got 听写!!! Omg and whole class never learn. All forgot. Hahah! So loser! ._. Then blahblahblah. Walao! 老师 is so ARGH! Everything also 凯晞, 凯晞, 凯晞. I also not Chinese rep lah! Damnit! Anyway, art. I forgot what were we doing.. So whatever. PC, we had to do math, just because Thursday we used math for the results thingy. ARGH! English got back paper. I don’t feel sad about my results. I got 2 digit. Though the results still suck, but better than 1 digit. Nevermind, do better next time loh… I passed literature too. So in the end, I failed 2 subjects. Emmm, I improved! I used to pass like only 2? Now fail 2…

After school, went canteen cos Jaime ask me wait there. Then sit with Amanda, Sonia, Rachel and Nadia. Then started talking about nonsense. Then don’t know what idiotic become idotic, iditic, diotic and whatsoever. Then started playing with people’s names. Hahah! Funny man. Finally, go meet Jaime at the foyer. Then saw stupid foo. She need go ecp alrdy, then she say byebye papa to me! Hahah! So cute ah. But saw her again, then she say byebye mama to Jaime. Hahah! At the bus stop, Jaime say one tell me secret. In the end, know what she say? : the earth is rotating. Wth lah, so lame ah! Haiyerrr.. Go esso buy food to eat cos later gonna watch movie. Hahah! Reach her house, I treat Jaime like maid. Ask her help me take the disc, take my food, on the movie faster etc. Hahah! :P Both of us very skinny leh. Can fit into 1 sofa. Cool ah. She molest me again! But I’M NOT SCARED! Mohahaha! Then we continued with our game. Fun I tell you. But scary… :s I won! Wooo. Ahaha, 6plus left. Then yah.

Satuday!

Went to eat breakfast first then went to aunties new house to do their house. Woke up at 8plus. Walao, sian lah! Then 1plus went Jaime’s house. I got lost! But found my way again. There wasn’t any bus 76. But I saw bus 43! :D

Seem to wait like for years for the damn bus, I took taxi in the end. Walao, broke man! BROKE! Reach alrdy, Eileen ng watching HSM3 again..? Wth lah. She got problem man! Everytime pause the damn show. Just to think! Then I got tired. Actually, I was tired alrdy. Hahah. So ran into the room to sleep cos Jaime ng wouldn’t let me sleep! Grrr! Played our game AGAIN! Hahah! We’re really crazy… Then got sleepy. So we slept. then yah. Went tuition after that. Go macs first. Omg, then I forgot my tuition fees lah! I was panicking… I made Jaime and Tiff broke. Hahah, SORRY! During tuition, Jaime and I keep writing to each other. I wasn’t listening a single shit about it. Then after tuition, went macs buy fries for J and tiff. Didn’t take bus to Bedok int. We walked. Its healthier! :D Shuchun and I were playing again. Hahah. Then later walked with J. Took bus home. Then yah.

Hey! Don’t think about it anymore can?

I know it’s hard not to. But try to!

I didn’t mean to push you away that day.

I had to. Otherwise you feel the pain for me again.

Everytime you’re with me, you cry.

Forget me for 4years. Can?

Sorry is the only thing I can and I know how to say now.

Everytime you ask me not to leave, I get so speechless.

Just blame it on me.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3