<body>
Sunday, 1 February 2009

Yesterday was suppose to go to kim’s party at 4pm.

But if I went, I would have to leave in an hours time. Then I cannot have much fun. So didn’t went. In the end, go parkway with Jaime Ng.

Went her house first. Her niece was there. For a moment both of us were somehow teaming up to bully Jaime.

Fought over MY veh veh cute duck.

Parkway-ed at 3-4plus?

Bought twister fries. After that, this boy boy told her mummy he wanted to eat macs. So coincidence.

Went to buy J's water bottle.

I wanted to eat Macs again. But she didn't allow.

Then later i wanted to eat ice cream.

Then this kid go tell her parents she wants to eat ice cream too! So cool lah. Haha!

Anyway, j eat ice cream in the end.

I went to eat chicken rice. Ahahaha!

After that, went Tifflin's house.

She haven't come, so we wait outside.

End up sleeping.

Went her house liao.. Shuchun and i love speaking china's lingo.

Funny.

Was late for tuition by 1 min. But we could have been later if we didn't took a taxi!

We got back the big big table alrdy! Woo.

Tuition time, i was the noisest. Ahaha.

This brownest shirt boy kept on turning back to look at us everytime we sneeze, cough or even make a single move. Wth lah...

That boy's got issues.

Then i got bored.

Everytime Jaime is about to cough, i would cough with her. It sounded so nice.

Tuition ended faster than i thought... -.-

I ran to macs cos my pee was gonna come out any moment.

Then shuchun scared the hell out of me when i came out of the cubicle.

So i started splashing water in.

Then she wet my face.

People were looking at us when we came out of the toilet lah! :S

Wanted to buy Macs. But someone don't let me. So i go buy my hello panda loh.

After eating, my throat was damn pain...

Went home. Then go sleep alrdy.

Just now went to eat at taka with 15 other family people.

Later still got wedding to attend. What the hell.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3