Though I’m uber tired, I’ll still blog for the sake of it.
We had comprehension test… which was so last minute. Wth.
Maths was boring.
So was contact time.
Recess, went to shoot.
Art, I was so troubled cos I didn’t know what to draw. So frustrating!
History was only for ½ hour.
After that had some Total Defence thingy, which was boring. But only stayed for 15 mins.
Went down to eat, then headed off for Kallang.
Drills and stuffs, match started.
Wasn’t in the competitive mood and was playing crap. Then slowly became in the mood. I am happy with my play today. I had to tie plaits today! ARGH! Lim is so irritating! Darn!
During the match, lots of confusion and stuffs. Very blurr. Then the sun made me have serious headaches. So pain! Until now still pain. ARGHHHH.
After that, went to change.
Then go Macs with June and Sonia first cos I didn’t want to go home.
Did hwk there.. 5plus, went back.
Took taxi with them. First went Sonia’s house, then my house, then June’s. The uncles’s taxi smell made me got car sick. The thought of it makes me vomit… Bleahhhh!
Don’t like that lah. You like that, I also very sad loh… All your other friends also very sad leh. This is part and puzzle of life. Live with it. Sigh. I don’t even know what to do except ask you don’t like that, cheer up or have no comments at all. Darn, told you I ain’t a good friend.

