<body>
Things i'll never say
Thursday, 19 February 2009

GOOD EVENING SUNSHINES!

Oh my geez. We took back science paper today! Know what? I failed by 1 MARK! What the hell lah! ARGH. But nevermind, I can do it! Got vocab test after that. So boring… OC was fun. Just did some homework poem thing. Sheryl threw her books and just to on the aircon. -.- In the end, scratch her leg. Haha! Abnormal.

Chinese exam was… soso. Stopped right on time. Actually not. But I ask to write my name, then I fill it in. Heehee!

Literature is fun. As in I like literature now. After the exam. So relax.

Arnee sat with me for maths! Cool lah. Arnee muscle ache, then she laugh only pain. Hahaha! But today, we listen in class! So good girl man! We hardly listen in class when we sit beside each other lehhh! After school, eat with Jaime and Althea. Then… they go choir, I go shoot with Ria, Joyce and Nicole. Ria had to go, then 3 of us continue. End up studying, then shoot, study. Haha.

Choir end. Silly althea, threw the ball so high. Then it landed in front, but she ran the other way. HAHA! Jaime became so horny! Then molest me! I go molest Althea. Haha!!! Later bus come alrdy. Then go home. SIAN.

I forgot about my art!!! Die! How am I gonna do it?!?!

You don’t know how I feel being alone. I can’t take the risk and tell you everything. Keeping everything to myself makes me feel so cooped up as well. I didn’t mean it. I’m so sorry..

I’m so tired.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3