Today got literature CA1. I don’t want to talk about it. Neither will I want to talk about science.
Maths was torturing… Seeing her face makes me so agitated!
Recess was boring. Eat, duty, went up to class.
Art was fun. We had to do our worksheet. Then started to dislike someone…
So irritating!
History was fabulously fun! Kaylotte and I were fighting nonstop. Like some china warriors and those cool dodging stunts. Haha! We ate in class. Geraldine was rather angry, but whatever. Ahaha! The jellybeans were so addictive!
Science, the teacher is becoming more irritating. Instructions were so vague, how does she expect us to follow?!
After school, stayed back with everyone. As usual, Althea and I were fighting. -.-
But it was fun. Then stayed back to study with June. But nothing seems to get in my head. Even if it does, it’s like as if its been erased off 5mins later. My mum missed called me 7 times! Even called her and her. Wth! I was in school! How to answer the damn phone man!!!
Went home, fought with her. Blahblahblah! Went doctor AGAIN!!! Geez. I like have no life… Haha!
Tmr’s history and I still can’t remember A SINGLE THING! So frustrated now!!! Janene and I were on moodle reading the history slides and watching those lame black and white videos… I am just gonna try my best for my history paper tmr. Hopefully all the informations would be in my head.. But I doubt.
Sigh..
Some things that I’ll never say…

