<body>
Thursday, 5 February 2009

Science, half of the lessons were practically wasted. So nothing much to say.

English, I can hardly remember anything.

OH.

I wasn’t really listening, so I don’t know how they got to the subject:

Lee Kuan Yew.

Then I thought of something lame. Lee Sian Long.

Yea, its freaking lame. But arnz laughed! So its considered funny.

DROC, I can’t remember what happened..

Chinese, ehhhh… Got CA compo.

I think I wrote out of point… -.-

Literature, was fun.

Tmr got test. And I left my darn book in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also left my Chinese text book in school. Tmr got ting xie. Darn, I’m go gonna fail.

Maths was funny. Arnee and I were singing..

HSM songs by the way.

We kept singing Start of something new.

Then I change song. But I didn’t know lyrics. So change back to the Start of something new. Randomly. Arnee laughed so loud. Haha.

Then I changed the tune of song. And Arnee said it was nice! Coolcool! :D

We were suppose to do whole of exercise 3a. but I read wrongly. And did only question 3. My teacher marked my book. And I had to lie that I want to do 3 first. Wth.

Haha! After school, stayed back.

Then Althea and I fight fight fight. Ahaha! So fun. Then stupid Geraldine keeps on staring at me when I eat my tuna biscuit. Idiot!

Lots of funny things happened.

Netball!

Went to support the B div. Woah. You should have seen how enthu we were!

We were screaming our lungs out to pressurize the opponents when they are shooting. It worked for quite a few times. :D

They got tie! So they didn’t lose!

As long as PLMGSS defeats Temasek, B div would go Nationals I think…

Well, good luck then. :D

Our training started. Was damn tiring lah! I almost died.

BUTTTT. I finally JUMP.

-Almost Kayxi. You’re finding yourself back soon!!!-

Tmr I’ll just have to focus, steady, JUMP, be my old self!

I must try to do ittt! ARGH!

Anyway, after that… stayed back to shoot with Ria and Shannon until 7.30pm?

Wait. Later I think….

Coach asked me try GA next time. But I think I’ll do better with GD? Yah! But anyway, if really have to play, then nevermind. I try. :D

Kay, done! After 1 hour of distractions and remembering, I finally blog finish! WOOOO!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3