<body>
Its a sin to throw away your talent.
Wednesday, 4 February 2009

PE. Played captain’s ball. Ahaha! It was kinda fun though Jackasm were like all separated.

English. Miss Goh didn’t come. So had to do our own worksheet.

Maths. Did our normal stuffs.

Recess, very boring.

History, we had to do mind map cos teacher never come. Mr K. came after that.
Science, did some experiment. I’m beginning to like science more and more. :D I assume that’s a good thing ba…

Chinese. Quite boring…

After school, first bully bern and her friend go bully me. What the.

Anyway, lots of things happened during that… 1hour 45mins?

Then raining. So no netball training, but got theory…

Started of with communication with coach.

C div were supposed to say our flaws.

Then when it came to me, I was so scared. Cos if I said I became lazy, coach would make me work like shitz.

So I said blahblahblah.

Then finally, my turn over. After that, coach brought back the subject to me. Flops. She make me want to cry only. Go ask everyone what I were my good points and what I USED to do.

Now I lost it. But, I will find myself back. I must find it!

If not, its like what coach said. I’m nobody.

Went classroom to continue, then was almost falling asleep.

Kay. whatever…

Waited for Althea after that.

Before that, my juniors stayed back with me.

Played with the swings and stuffs. Pushed them like real high which was really cool.

Jaime and Sandra were in front of us. Althea started shouting Jaime’s name. Then I continued. Althea shouted Sandra’s name, I continued again.

For like a few times, then Jaime started ignoring it. Ahaha!

Althea and Sandra went, Jaime missed 2 buses so that she don’t abandon me. Ahaha! Thank you darling. :D :D :D

I got stuck outside the house just cos I didn’t bring my keys. -.-

I needed to pee, and was kinda wet.

So uncomfortable. The carpark toilet seriously freaks me out. I hate it. But no choice.. I was like some kid who got thrown out of the house. Whatthe.

I'm blooming tired. Kay, not blooming. But i'm sleepy now.

Tmr still got training. Sian!!!! ):

I don't know what exactly happen.

But if its because of me, then i'm sorry.

I really don't know what to say. -.-



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3