<body>
Friday, 13 February 2009

Chinese was damn boring. Sighhh.

Somemore 3 periods. Whatthe.

Then art… Mei yee was sleeping. As usual.

Then Mr Faizal took the laser and point at her fore head. Then I use phone camera to take a photo of it. I’m suppose to send it to him later. But yah. Ahaha!

During PC, we were talking about mothers and daughters. ._.

English period. Everybody was practically doing their own things. Nobody really listen…

After that, went for netball. Then took pictures in the bus. Reached, took team photo as well.

Then drills. Blahblahblah.

Game was a disaster! Everyone think is a mess! Don’t elaborate much on that.

After that, coach talking. I cry. Haha. So weird.

And I saw Hazel!!! She’s so tall now. Haha!

Went macs!!!!!! WOOO! After Fathoum and the rest went home, Jazsoo, Chick, Yas and I stayed to study. So good girls right!??!?! DUH.

Cos Yasmyn was injured, she took back the medical box to aid herself.

Jasmine so smart aleck. Go and put zambak on her hand with some cloth which doesn’t even stick properly. It was uber funny man!

Yasmyn got a dot on her nose. Jasmine thought it was her mole. Ahaha!

Then Jasmine ask me for my blog. I started writing it on her book upside down. Then my s wrong side, my c also. Yasmyn go doodle her book like mad. Then Jasmine scream. Omg…..

Okay. Then Yasmyn was so high… Chick go throw tissue paper at her, then she got all peaceful.

Studied until 8pm. Then went back home. By the time I reach home was almost 9. very tired. But it was a fabulous day. Ahaha.

Omg, J,C and Y. You really cheer me up man! Thank you! And we’re gonna study together again soon!!! :D



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3