YO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUXI!!!
Kay, omg. I’m so high nowww! Today had history test! Geez. I was practically freaking out cos I couldn’t get anything into my head! So frustrating!!! ARGH.
Anyway, morning started of with PE. It was so fun!!! The most fun part was soccer! I scored 3 goals for my team! Ohlehohlehohlehohleh!!!! So cool lah! 3 brilliant goals. [joking]
Then had English. Sigh, tmr also got English vocab test. So irritating! I have no time to study for that! I don’t like her dressing. So grandmotherish. -.-
I know how to solve the math! Of cos with the help of my dearest Kaylotte. (:
She rocks! If I pass my math, I think its all thanks to her.
During recess, Sheryl, Arnee, Janene, Char and I kept testing each other for history. We were all so panicky. Luckily we had history next. SELF STUDY! This time, we really studied like shit. Tested each other again. Gave each other more informations… Guess what? Most of them came out! But I had mental block cos I was too nervous and I couldn’t think. So unlucky. I just hope I score man! But if I don’t, at least I tried… Chinese was boring. I couldn’t really concentrate.
I got so many hwk!!!! English vocab test to study, Chinese CA, maths, Chinese compo, art and the drama for Chinese! What’s this! Homework abuse man! I’m so gonna ask my homework protectorates to help me! :S I’m so history-ish…
Netball was fun! But we had to run 2.4km. Then drills, blahblahblah. We won the B div by abit. But I was lazy after the 1st quarter. Wth is wrong with me?! Netball was still very very fun! Stupid Stacy made me get scolding so many times! ARGH. Stephanie whacked my head. Got headache man!! She claims to be buying me something blue to make it up to me. -.-
Went bubbletea after that. Then go eat dinner with my family to celebrate my sister’s birthday! Haha. So full. I’m gonna go back to studying again.
Bored in the name of Lee SIAN Long.

