<body>
WOO!!!
Friday, 16 January 2009

Hello.

Chinese wasn’t fun AT ALL. Wth.

Art. Mr F. showed us our individual photos that we took. And he ended at mine. Then Janene showed me her photos. And I saw someone and her face kena wrapped up.

Recess was fun! Najwa go pinch my buttock!!! CHEH!

So pain lah! Then after recess, Jaime keep pinching my buttock when walking up the stairs!!! Omg! So pain I tell you!!!

Then we bully each other and run here, run there. Run in, run out. Wah! So vigorous leh. Haha! Then althea and I was slapping each others faces cos we kept on saying bad words. ON PURPOSE! Ahaha!

PC after that. 1 word: BORING. But after 15mins [?] then had to go the hall to rehearse our hymn practice course 204 is like gonna sing on Friday! Omg. So awkward.

Then blah blah blah.

After class, went 205 to find Fathoum and Fathiah. Then went down to canteen. To 202’s table to steal Jaime’s food. Hehehe! But I never eat Japanese for so long alrdy, so it was exceptionally nice. Haha! Wth. -.-

Then I beated June course I was high or something??

[ Aiyer, Juney! Sorry lah! Ahaha!]

Then took Bern’s racquet to the toilet for no reasons. Haha! Wth right?! Omg.

Kay. netball!

It wasn’t that tiring today though. But I got shouldered on my right eye. And I had to put eye drop and miss a quarter of the game! Then Walao, I was so pissed with one sec 1 leh. MADE ME PLAY WD AND SIT AND THE SIDELINE! WTF. SHE THINK SHE SO BIG MEH?!?!?! ARGH!!!! But whatever. Loser!

Anyway… after doing circuits, went to the court and gamed with foo and Nicole chan and Fathoum. Sec 1s VS sec 2s. Ahaha! Fun!

After that went bubbletea. Then go home.

I’m bloody addicted to the song!!!!!!! OH MY GADDDD.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3