Yesterday went IKEA then went Tampines with Jaime and Tifflin to buy some things…
Wanted to meet at 4? Then end up meeting at 5pm. -.-
Went open plaza to do their project. Then later, Jaime and I went to shop. She’s so freaking weird lah! went into precious thots only, she start smiling? So freaky! Zomg.
Then 6.45pm went for tuition. We were almost late. Then Tifflin and I want to eat Macs. But we bought in the end. :D
Tuition, was okay okay lah. then Jaime go burst the chili sauce packet from Macs. -.- Wth…?
Tuition finish liao, went Macs to pee and buy my fries. Shuchun and I were communicating in the
Cool and funny lah! Haha!
Bus come liao, we run. Then Shuchun and I both got stuck at the door. Ahahaha! Darn funny lah! :D
In bus, Jaime want vomit. We so scared. Then ask her all sorts of questions. Until she so frustrated. ……

