<body>
Thursday, 22 January 2009

B DIV' NETBALLERS!!! YOU ROCK TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!!!

OMG, YOU WON 3 IN A ROW! Woo!!!!!!!!!

Good start, good start! :D

Go netballers! Mohahahaha!

Today was fun. And I felt so much better and livelier in school than at home!!!! At home make me so sian!!! ARGH!

204,202,201 and 207 went to the hall.

WE HAD TO REHEARSE IN FRONT OF THEM! WTH!!!!!!!

And we were like out of tune… If not is some fast some slow…

Geez! Then got SOMEONE so extra… Amanda gets what I mean I think…

Hehehe! After that English. Then I didn’t get a single thing…

Wah piang. Miss one day of lessons, and I missed out so much lah!

DROC we had to make speech.

Chinese was fun today. Lao shi was funny. Then today can joke with her.

Literature was the most fun. Charlotte that idiot sat beside me. And we started scribbling on each other Shakespeare book. Ahahahaa!

I used 3 ball point pen to poke her armpit. And it was so cool!

Then there was some things that were disgusting. Ahaha!

I’ve nothing to say for maths.

Stayed back in school with Sheryl to do hwk after that.

4plus, she left. I left later with my juniors! Ahaha.

I WANNA WISH MY DEAREST HOT DRUG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

WOO! 3 CHEERS FOR ALLY! :D



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3