Went into this stuffy room… Got aircon.
We went to station C and it was so cool. I felt so scientist-ish.
And I was the first to put my test tube of plant in the box. Its so cool. Went station A. Althea, Janene and i were the only one in our group that dared to find the worms. It wasn't that disgusting. The worms were so cute! Wriggling here and there.. OOO!!! Hahaha! After that, went to the garden and it was ultra beautiful!
Took alot of unglams.. And there was this 3 plants : Josephine, Douglas and Agnes.
Althea and i named them Jojo, Dodo and ag-ag. Ahahaha! I know it sounds kinda funny. Then Heddrick? I think that's his name.. Anyway, he talked about some testes thingy and balls? Ahahaha! Then i asked him if he felt awkward saying that. It was really ..... weird.
Idk if that's the right word to say. But now, that's the only word i can think of.
Oh ya! Speaking of that,
I accidentally stuck a spoon into a conical flask and i could not take it out. Geez. I was honestly panicking man! It was damn funny and Geraldine stood there, laughing your ass off instead out helping me.
In the end, arnz helped me.
[Thanks babe!]
It was the end. And in the bus, Arnz, Janene and i were really ticklish. Meiyee put here phone where her b*obs were and we laughed like nobody's business.
We were eating cookies and Janene sprinkled some on Althea's hair while she was sleeping.
Oh my god.
There were other funnier stuffs but i forgot.
I can't seem to remember anything nowadays. Darn. That's bad! I don't know if i should go school tmr. I want to go because of netball. But i don't wanna go cos tmr's subjects sucks to the core and i haven't do chinese hwk. I can't think now, you see.... Argh.
Kay. I'm too lazy to put somemore pictures.. -.-

