<body>
THANK YOU. ILY. <3
Saturday, 24 January 2009

Yesterday was the best day ever!!!!

Kay. Talk about morning first.

Had mass. And 204 plus some 3 people must sing in front of school.

It was damn scary with the whole hall filled with people.

There was prize giving [?] and the investiture thingy…

Though I had no voice, but we were so high. Everyone that Janene, Arnz, Althea and I know, we’ll cheer for them.

Concert and performance were after that.

Sat with Sonia, June and Janene.

It was fun. Sonia kept on wanting to trick me into something. And I knew she was up to something. But in the end, still got tricked. Ahahaha! So loser. -.-

Then those wushu people were so cool! Janene, June and I were like woah woah woah, everytime a guy comes out. Ahaha!

Then Teresa [?] came out. And she sang so nice. Its like the whole hall were mesmerized with her voice.

Choir sang. And we were shaking with them.

CLASS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!

I went round hugging everyone cos I was darn high at that time.

Our food were YUM! Janene’s Mac and Cheeze! Mmm.. Ahahaha!

Anyway, the whole day in school was just FUNFUNFUN!

After school, I can just say that IT WAS ALL PLANNED!

Jaime and June knew why my dad wanted me to go straight home after school. But they didn’t tell me!

Reason: So I wouldn’t go anywhere.

Went home, I slept cos I was DARN BORED.

At… 5pm [?] my dad LIED to me that there was a phone call.

Went back to my room.

Janene, Arnee, Charlotte, Althea, Sheryl, Meiyee, Chick, Fiona, Jaime, June, Fathoum and Yasmyn suddenly shouted surprise to me and I was bloody shocked and half asleep. And I was worrying about my messy hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! Ahahaha! They came to made a surprise party for my birthday.

[THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Went down for bbq. And talked…

Played Hide & Seek.

Omg. Jaime and June were the seeker. Sheryl, Arnee and I each hid under a light and pose. So funny lah. played near the pool, splash water here and there. Then althea pushed me into the small pool, only my fbts were wet.

My sister’s shoe flew into the pool. I was near the big pool.

STUPID CHOO MEI YEE PUSHED ME INTO THE POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was damn cold lah! !@#$%!$#@!%^

Jaime, Althea, Chick, June and others helped me carry Meiyee to throw her into the pool. June and Arnz got a picture. Hehe!

Cleared up. Then slowly, everyone went home.

Althea stayed for 30mins to an hour. Opened up the presents. Gossiped. Then she had to go home. Went to sleep shortly after that.

BABES! I KNOW I SENT YOU A MESSAGE TO THANK YOU ALRDY, BUT I STILL WANNA THANK YOU HERE.

YOU’VE REALLY MADE THIS BIRTHDAY A MEMORABLE ONE.

I DIDN’T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN. AHAHA!

I LOVE THE PRESENTS ALOT. WHETHER ITS JUST A PAPER OR WHAT. IT’S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS. YOU’VE DONE ALOT FOR ME ALRDY.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

ILY. <3



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3