I feel like dying RIGHT NOW.
I wish I was some super people...
I wish I can stop everything…
Get well leh..
You dare not get well, I’ll hate you more.
You idiot. Always not taking care of yourself.
Now like that lah!!! Make people cry and worry only.
What kind of father are you?!
Shitzel lah! If you don’t get well, how you play tennis with me, bring mei go swimming?!
Walao. Make mummy so stress for what?!
She’s losing her first born alrdy… F*ck lah!
What’s this man... :(
Now this…
I never regret asking you that…
So what if I die. So what if I lived?!
Who even bothers?
You always tell me that you won’t be sad. You will be happier.
You know best about what you’re thinking.
Are you really happy knowing me?!
Sometimes I wonder. What will your life be now, if you didn’t sms me then. If I didn’t replied you…
Your life would be better right?! 10 times better then now. Right?
Sigh…
People are losing their loved ones. But I’m leaving my loved ones….

