hello.
Today was sick like the entire day!
Morning, had exercise as usual.
I still ran.
After that was history. And I literally slept throughout?
Science was all electronically and stuffs.
I used to hate science cos I felt it was so science-ish and boring.
But Mrs Leong made it so exciting and I look forward to almost every science lessons.
I didn’t want to go down for recess. Arnz and I wanted to go library.
But it was too cold. So went down in the end. I know its retarded.
D&T was alright.
Just that I wanted to doze every time I hear him present…
He’s like ultra boring and the thing is, he doesn’t smile!
What?! He’s got nerves problem or something??
Crazy.
Dra.math! Geez. She’s got issues with 204!
Althea just wanted to be a true KCian speaking proper English, and she took it as an insult. Scold Althea somemore! Darn her man!
While doing pair work, Althea and I started doodling people.
And I started with the primary 1 kind of drawing thing.
So cute! Looked exactly like how my sister does her drawings..
Assembly was fun with Mrs Leong.
We did rehearsals again. And we were like out of key. Haha!
Its so embarrassing. But whatever! At least we’ve got the guts to stand there and sing. Oh! And be holy yaw!!! Haha!
After school, stayed back for fun at first. Then carried on with a tiny weenie bit of class deco.
Nicole Chan and Senjoo stayed back with me to wait for 202 girls.
[And I’m ULTRA SORRY foo!!!! I didn’t mean to pang seh you!!! It was just seriously too early for me to go home..]
Anyway, went home after that. So yea.
Last but not least, I wanna wish BERNADETTE HOE a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I LOVE YOU BABE! :D

