<body>
Thursday, 15 January 2009

HELLO!

Today Arnz didn’t come to school. ):

[Get well babe!] :D

Anyway, started of very nicely with Science! I just love the teacher so much. She’s darn funny and comical. Aha!

But too bad, only ½ hour. Sigh. ):

5 groups presented English today… Tmr is gonna be my group. Sian…

Then DROC. Wa lao! It was making me doze lah!

Then went toilet. Come back, just in time. She say who want to present last. Everyone call me. So paiseh lah! I was so not prepared.

Then before I wanted to say anything, Althea guessed netball.

Manz. She knows me so well! Aha! Wth.

Then in the end, I only came up with rainbow… -.-

So loser can.

My Chinese teacher is somehow making me hate Chinese. I then don’t want to hate Chinese loh!!! ):

Stupid!

Walao! Somemore she give the hwk, must tmr hand up! Siao cha bo!!!!

Piang. Literature teacher damn funny lah. her face is so freaky and she keeps smiling… Like her facial nerve got problem or something… Freak.

Then maths… same old thing. I didn’t understand loh! !@#!@$!

After school was fun. Stayed back then go 202 be extraordinary girl… ahaha! But anyway, in the end played with June, Bern, Amanda, Sonia and some other people. Jaime got choir… ):

Bern and i started chalking each other. Then our uniform all got lines of chalks.. Haha!

Went down to eat with June, Bern and Amanda. I ordered the chicken from malay stall? And a lor mai gai. Ahaha.

It was damn funny lah… Then alot of disgusting, funny, freaky things happened. Bern and I was ultra high. We laugh at the smallest thing that happen. Wth. Ahaha!! Went back to the class, then they do their class deco thingy, I rot. Ahaha.

5pm went home with Sonia and June.

Tmr got netball. I feel so sian and I kinda look forward to it. Haha.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3