<body>
HCNY & Happy Birthday Kayxi!
Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Happy Chinese new year yaw!

Its my day today!!! 14 years ago, I was born.. Cool man!

THANK YOU:

Janene, Sheryl, Arnee, Jaime’s sister, Jaime, June, Bern, Nicole Chan, Joyce, Ria, Vanessa, Dorothy, Fiona, Chick, Senjoo, Zara, Rae, Jolene Seah and Yasmyn for your sms and post on blogs. (:

Yesterday went 2 grandma’s house to bai nian.

At 10.30pm we went out to watch inkheart.

11 people leh! So many people right?! We literally filled the whole row.

It was a funtastic movie!

It was scary at first, but later on so exciting.

11.58pm- 12.06am smses start coming in. Haha!

-Thank you!-

Slept at 2+ yesterday.


Today went visiting since 10+ till 4+. Then blah blah blah.

I really don’t like my family…

Kay, done blogging.

Bye.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3