<body>
First day.
Friday, 2 January 2009

WOO! First day of school! Awkward~~~

But the sec 1s are so….. cool?

Anyway. So, had the assembly thingy in hall.

And it was ultra boring and squeezy.

Then got this girl! Everytime I turn, she always seem to be looking at me.

Wah! I tell you ah! So freaky, awkward and funny. And that is miss June lim. Freak I tell you. :S

But in the morning I dare not look at her. Hahaha! Weird.. But things turned out okay after that.

OH MY GOD! GERALDINE LOOKS SO FUNNY!!! So scholar scholar kind. Mmmmm… I’m so not used to it. Haha!

Stupid June go and poked me leh! Walao, Somemore walk/run away so fast. !#@~%#$!@ Crazy! :P

Contact time!

Mrs Ooi is my form again!!! Shall not say how I feel towards that.

Better safe than sorry!!! Haha!

So I was damn high at that time… talked about rules and stuffs.

So there were like 3 rules…

  1. do not eat in class.
  2. keep classroom clean.
  3. recycle…?

HAHA! Mrs Ooi ask us to make try make that into 1 rule.

So I said throw away recycles to keep classroom clean. In order to keep it clean, don’t eat. AND ITS LIKE A CYCLE! WOAH! I’M SMART MAN!!

Then I got really really high… And I thought about my sister. I know, random… but I suggested for 204 to sit like kindergarden. Like sit in a circle. Then the teacher will teach in the middle. Teacher laughed, but I was serious. Then I told her to think about it. Hopefully 204 will have the most coolest sitting arrangement ever!!! Hahaha!

Kay, school ended.

Go take my revenge!!! Mohahaha!

I kicked June so hard… then I kinda realized it was hard.

She go pull my hair. HOW DARE HER!!! So, I punched her. Haha!

Fun fun! Haha!

NETBALL

Chick, bobo and I dried the whole two netball courts.

Darn, my back was breaking!

Anw, so we did normal warm ups and stuff.

Then jasmine asked us to run round the two netball courts in 25 secs??

I DID IT IN 19 SECS! WOO! Cool cool! Haha! Not bad huh…?!

Anw, played modified netball.

I am eff-ing pissed with that old hag! We’re trying so hard alrdy, and she kept scolding us!! Oh my god! I really want to go there, and throw the bloody netball at her man! Stupid face. CHEH!

I talk about her another day! Now got this IMPATIENT GIRL hurrying me like hell man!

Kay, so yea.

Ciaossu.



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3